Technology By Design Auckland is serious about keeping your personal details private and protecting your privacy.
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Set out below is information that we are required to provide and communicate to our customers. We recommend that you retain this information for reference.
We collect personal information in several ways, including:
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- directly from you, for example, when you provide the required information by phone, in writing, or when you submit your personal details through our website;
- from third parties such as our dealers, resellers, credit reporting agencies or your associates or representatives;
- from the organisations identified under ‘When we disclose your personal information;
- from our own records of purchases of goods and services with Technology By Design Auckland ;
- when legally required to do so, for example, Identity Checks.
- from publicly available sources of information;
Your personal information may be used to:
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- verify your identity;
- help provide appropriate goods, services and product information;
- management of the service provided, including invoicing and collecting debts;
- provide updated product information,
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- develop and improve our products and services
In order to provide the quality of service you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Cloud Torgue Global. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing our services to you.
These organisations carry out our:
- WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that privacy obligations and confidentiality bind these organisations in regard to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- market research and
- web site usage analysis.
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit-related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our dealers;
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Personal information held by us may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation. We also hold details of your purchases or transactions for sales or services given by Technology By Design Auckland .
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the quality of services you require, to your satisfaction.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals who may be your authorised representatives to us. If so, you are required to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends on the information you provide. That’s why we request that you:
- HELP US TO ENSURE WE HOLD ACCURATE INFORMATION
- let us know if there are any errors contained within your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal details such as your name/s or address.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
- YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please on
- HOW TO CONTACT US